What is Unity?
We are a local, inclusive, spiritual community offering tools and inspirational resources to people of all faiths to apply positive, practical, affirmative spiritual principles in their daily lives. We offer a positive, progressive approach to spirituality and prayer, honoring the universal truths in all religions and respecting each individual's right to choose their spiritual path. Unity Skagit Valley is part of a greater worldwide spiritual community.
What are Unity's 5-Basic Principles
1. There is only one Presence and one Power active in the Universe and in my life. God the Good.
2. Our essence is of God; therefore, we are inherently good. This God essence was fully expressed in Jesus, the Christ. This spark of divinity is within everyone.
3. We are co-creators with God, creating reality through thoughts held in mind.
4. Through prayer and meditation, we align our heart-mind with God. Denials and affirmations are tools we use.
5. Through thoughts, words, and actions, we live the Truth we know.
Is Unity Skagit Valley an inclusive community?
Unapologetically, yes! We welcome everyone from all faiths and spiritual traditions. We welcome and honor the LGBTQ+ community and support all gender identities and expressions.
How can I receive more information on Unity Skagit Valley?
Sign up for our weekly newsletter. Our newsletter is the best source of inspiration and information on what is happening here at USV! Subscribe here.
Do you offer rentals at your facility?
Yes! We offer short and long-term rentals of our space. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Do you offer wedding or funeral services?
Yes, we offer a variety of Life Celebrations here at USV. Email us at [email protected] for more information.